The Customers page is where you can access details and information for all of your customers, including contact information, invoices, payments, and more.
- The Smart Search field at the top right corner of the table can be used to search for a particular customer. Any keyword can be used: name, part of an address, part of a phone number, etc.
- The list can be filtered to show only those customers who need a follow-up, or customers who are marked as favorites.
- Click on ‘Visibility’ to access a dropdown to select what you want to show or hide in the main Customer grid below.
- Click on any Customer name in the Name column to go directly to that Customer record. The Customer record houses your entire history with any customer. Go there to edit details, add new contacts and locations and review other details.
- Across the top of the Customers page is a summary of all customers, those active and inactive, and those who have logged into their customer portal today.
- Finally, the first column in the table has icons for three actions. The Star icon can be used to make a customer a favorite. The Message icon is for starting communication with the customer, by way of note, call, or other activity. The Bell icon is for adding a follow-up date. Any of these icons that are grayed out are inactive – don’t have any action.
- The Manage column can be found at the far right side of the table. The three-dot icon in these fields can be used to edit a customer, delete a customer, or view customer portal (NOTE: view ONLY, no edit allowed).
- Below the customer summary is an alphabetical field you can use to search for a specific customer.