This article covers how to edit a customer on the Customers page.
(NOTE: that the Customers page is not the only place where a new customer can be added. For example, a new customer can be created while creating a new Estimate , creating a new Job, or creating a new Invoice. Or you can use the Add New button at the top right of any Field Service CRM page.)
Find the Customer to Edit
To find the customer you want to edit, you can do that three ways:
- click one of the letters to filter the list,
- use the Smart Search field to enter any part of the customer name, address, or any other field,
- scroll the customer list view table.
Also there are two ways to access the Edit Customer window:
- click the three-icon in the Manage column and choose Edit,
- click any field of the customer’s description: name, company address, phone number, etc.
This opens the customer’s details page where, in addition to contact and location details, you can also view the customer’s estimates, jobs, invoices, etc. To edit contact or location details, click the three-dot icon above the customer’s name, and choose Edit.
Edit the Customer
This opens the Edit Customer pop up window with a Contact Details section.
This opens the Location Details page. If no changes are needed here, click Save & Close at the bottom. If address changes are needed, and the customer has multiple addresses, click the Edit icon for the address to be changed. This is also where you could delete an address.
Enter the necessary changes, and be sure to click Save Address.